 CAD / 9940
Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 02:33:11 GMT

Jake McKee <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote:
Well, to me the point is to get out to as many people as possible. However,
as I have stated a number of times, we are still early in the process and
have a great many questions to answer. There are legal and business issues
like you wouldn't imagine swirling around this.

Actually, I *can* imagine. I work at a large institution and have to deal
with this sort of thing all the time. :) But I'm hopeful, as many companies
have gone through those legal and business issues before and come out on the
right side.

Hang in there, we'll get there. The point of this effort is to help out, not
make you folks upset!

Oh, I won't be upset either way. I just think that the whole thing is more
likely to succeed with a truly open approach.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>