 CAD / 9931
Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 20:16:13 GMT

Jake McKee <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote:
I hope to be able to release the source code to these DLLs, but haven't
gotten final approval for that yet. I would love to release DD for every
platform, which would then allow us to develop an SDK for every platform
too. But simply put, we can't afford to develop SDKs for platforms we aren't
supporting. However, if we can get the approval to release the source code,
then the community (if interested) could develop their own SDKs for other
platforms.

Hey, wow, sounds like you "get it". :) Thanks!

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>