 CAD / 9937
Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 23:45:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Matthew Miller writes:
Jake McKee <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote:
supporting. However, if we can get the approval to release the source code,
then the community (if interested) could develop their own SDKs for other
platforms.
Hey, wow, sounds like you "get it". :) Thanks!
We're trying!

I'm a bit concerned about some things I read in other posts, though.
Particularly, what do you mean by "release" and by "community"? From your
answer to Todd's question on Python/Perl, it sounds like "release" means
"not really release", and "community" means "a select few people". Or are
you saying you hope you can get approval beyond the limited "release" you
talk about elsewhere? Thanks for clarifying!

Must be late in the day... I didn't follow what you are asking. Can you
point me to the info you are referring to, or perhaps rephrase your question?

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Development Manager - B.I. Portal
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions