 CAD / 4019
Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:49:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Troy Cefaratti wrote:

Is there a way to get LDLITE to have the image of the part take up all of
the available space in the image file?

No, there isn't any kind of 'auto-zoom' setting for LDLite (nor LDraw).  It
would be nice if there were.  Both for the really big models (to scale them
down) and the really little ones (to scale them up).

Steve