 CAD / 14286
Re: LDD vs LDraw - Thanks for the info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:48:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Phillips wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jim Foulds wrote:
    Thanks for all the input.  I appreciate the views that were presented.  I’ve
noticed over the past few years that the cadding community has been producing
some very nice tools.  And now Lego has released there own (LDD).  Is there a
team from the community working with Lego on how they could make LDD better?  Or
is the interest more along how to make the two work together?

We (the SteerCo) are in contact with the LDD team.

My personal opinion is that the two are designed for different user-bases so
combatibility is more important than helping them (or they us).

"Combatibility?"  Was that a Freudian slip, or an intentional Yogi Berra-ism?
Either way, it's pretty funny.  :)

Given the nature of the topic, I would say a Freudian slip ;)

- Jim F.