 CAD / 14276
Re: LDD vs LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:12:07 GMT

   One thing I would like to be able to do is select a rotation axis other than X,Y,and Z. I find it fastest to add parts with the normal orientation of X/Y/Z, and then have to rotate the set of parts to some arbitrary angle.

If I need to adjust this chunk of parts, I have to bring the model back to the original orientation, change and rotate back..... this can end up being messy.

Try LeoCAD... it allows to rotate parts around their own coordinate axis ;o)

Philo