 CAD / 11269
11268  |  11270
Subject:
Voting now open for April's MOTM and SOTM contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 16:15:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The voting for the April Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contests is now open at LDraw.org.

Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

This is the first month of the new MOTM rules format. Any comment regarding this new format are appreciated.

I apologize for the delay in setting up the polls. A combination of work and computer issue prevented me from getting all the renders done on time.

-Orion LDraw.org Website Content Manager