Re: Voting now open for April's MOTM and SOTM contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 01:57:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
perhaps someone can develop an app to generate camera settings interactively by
giving you a real time rendering of the containing boxes of your models or
something as you change settings via flying the mouse around on a camera sphere
or something?

I'm resistant to this.  I think all the models should be rendered with the same
settings.  In other words, I want the settings in the file that aren't directly
related to the model (camera, floor, lighting, etc) to be same across all the
submissions.  The only exception to this would be the custom camera positions
provided by the submitter.

-Orion