Re: Voting now open for April's MOTM and SOTM contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 18:30:51 GMT

Dave Schuler wrote:

Non-orthographic perspective renderings never seem to work for me.
They always look like flat, rendered with artifical perspective
rather than rendered objects seen in perspective.  But YMMV, of
course!

MMLLT (My Mileage Looks Like This):

camera {
  location 0.84*<-1500 ,-1500 ,-4000>
  sky      -y
  right    -4/3*x
  look_at <300, -150, 1300>
  angle 40
  rotate   <0,1e-5,0> // Prevent gap between adjecent quads

  focal_point <150,-50,-150>
  aperture 25
  blur_samples 70 //good luck
  variance 0 // was 1/1000