Re: Voting now open for April's MOTM and SOTM contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:15:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Orion Pobursky wrote:

I'm well aware of my knowledge limitations regarding good camera position,
settings, etc.  I'm open to suggestions and/or training.  I apologize for the
way the renders turned out this month, I was hoping for a good start to the new
format.

-Orion

A few teething problems are perhaps to be expected.

Setting the latitude to 30° and the camera angle to 20 gives a reasonable view
of all sides.

Cheers,

Allister