 Administrative / General / 8976
Re: Flogs, flogging, floggers, brags, bragging, braggers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 18:45:53 GMT

Todd,

First, I have to take it face value; I'm not a mind
reader.  Lar has stated
several times that it was a brag and not a flog.  So be
it.  Second, flogs
in theme groups are currently not against the T&C in the
first place.  End
of story.

[...] Todd voiced his opinions as well, but it still
seems a little unresolved.

Larry did not break the T&C.

Well, that settles that. Thank you Todd for the
clarification.

Scott S.