 Administrative / General / 8949
Re: IOLTC the final word!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 20:37:41 GMT

In a much larger way, it was a flog for your models for sale.  And you know
it.

No, and no. It was a brag. Steve asked who had done killer models and I
answered.

Larry, for such a smart guy, you're acting incredibly dumb.  Please stop it.

Answering the question would have been "I've built some killer models!  Here
are some pictures of things I've built that Bulk sales made possible!"  with a
URL.

Going into sales figures, etc, like some kind of infomercial was more than
answering the question.

Therefore, IMHO, violates the spirit of the TOS.

No again.

Auction flogging is frowned upon.  I can only imagine that sale flogging is
frowned upon as well.

You are correct sir, you can only imagine it, you can't cite

Yes, Larry, I am aware that it walked the line and by the letter of the TOS it
was a perfectly legal post.

I am also aware that its main intent was to bring up your sets-for-sale and
raise awareness of them.  In other words, a sale flog.

At any rate, as I said, there will not be a protracted debate about this from
me.  At this point, I think my complaint and the reason behind it are clear.
I'm done.

eric