 Administrative / General / 8948
Re: IOLTC the final word!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 20:25:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Joslin writes:

When, precisely, does this kind of nonsense become an advertisement for
something for sale, and require being moved to a lugnet.market.* group?

When the TOS requires that *replies* to people asking about models go there
if they just happen to be models that are commercially available.

Since the TOS doesn't currently state that new posts that only mention what
is for sale (with no other information included) have to go there, I'd say
it would be a while.

This post was on topic, it answered a direct question. Hope that helps.

In a way, yes, your post answered a question.

In a much larger way, it was a flog for your models for sale.  And you know
it.

No, and no. It was a brag. Steve asked who had done killer models and I
answered.

Therefore, IMHO, violates the spirit of the TOS.

No again.

Auction flogging is frowned upon.  I can only imagine that sale flogging is
frowned upon as well.

You are correct sir, you can only imagine it, you can't cite

++Lar