 Administrative / General / 8975
Re: Flogs, flogging, floggers, brags, bragging, braggers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 19:26:49 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Scott Sanburn writes:
[...] Is bragging offensive to some people? Yes. Does it
not belong on LUGNET? Not according to what Todd said.

For the record, I did not say that bragging didn't belong here.

[...] whether it is a flog or not, I guess the best way to
look at it is to see the intent.

First, I have to take it face value; I'm not a mind reader.  Lar has stated
several times that it was a brag and not a flog.  So be it.  Second, flogs
in theme groups are currently not against the T&C in the first place.  End
of story.

[...] Todd voiced his opinions as well, but it still
seems a little unresolved.

Larry did not break the T&C.

--Todd