 Administrative / General / 8955
Re: Flogs, flogging, floggers, brags, bragging, braggers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 02:51:47 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
but it didn't technically break the TOS as far as I can tell.  Did
it break the spirit of the TOS?  That's hard to say, but that's not really
relevant anyway unless you're showing a pattern of trying to walk the line
just for the sake of walking the line.  You've shown a history of trying • to
walk the line for the sake of flogging and bragging, but not for the sake • of
walking the line per se.

I would dispute that I've shown any such history. What I would rather say • is
that there is a history of relatively innocuous posts of mine being • challenged.

Oh, Lar. You have had auction posts in Train that were "pseudo"
information/auction posts. I personally feel that you toe the line on some
of these and thus have shown a history.

A search ( Pieniazek ebay ) in trains reveals the following;
http://news.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=3608 to be fair, the follow up to
this post  http://news.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=3612

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=9730

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=7467

http://news.lugnet.com/market/theory/?n=1715

Some of your models do deserve bragging, but you have also shown a pattern
of bragging. :)

Rose