 Administrative / General / 8849
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:44:32 GMT

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 02:05:35 GMT,  writes:
I don't know, but DYA got reprimanded for posting to BST. I thought that
"real" stores weren't suppose to post in BST.

For posting in BST?  That's not quite how I remember it...I thought it was
for excessive multiposting -- across multiple themed groups.  I guess there
was a discussion about BST once...

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=4994
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=5393
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=4990