 Administrative / General / 8833
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:59:27 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rose Regner writes:
Well on the same note the post doesn't belong in BST either.

Rose

Why not??  I mean true, it is not for trade - but it is for SALE and you can
BUY it - right?  I think sometimes you people have lost sight of the forest,
AND are missing the trees while you are at it.

R-E-L-A-X !!!!