 Administrative / General / 8820
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 23:48:49 GMT

Jake McKee wrote in message ...
Great News!

I just wanted to pass on some good news. I was just told that we have 86
6769 Fort Legoredo sets in stock at Shop at Home!

This is great that Jake is letting us know about this stuff, but is it
appropriate in lugnet.announce? I have deliberately *not* been announcing my
commercial stuff in .announce because I thought it was not OK.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/