 Administrative / General / 8844
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 02:05:35 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
Thanks for that clarification, Rose, but now you got me wondering, do Guild
of Bricksmiths announcements (of straight sale stuff, not stuff like • initial
unit auctions, which get announced in .auctions like all other auctions)
belong in .shopping rather than BST???

Where's the line?

Clearly TLC is (a bit :-)) bigger than MTW, but is it a difference in kind
or degree? I'm trying to run MTW as a business, I file a schedule C for it,
although I don't do a separate tax return for it since it's not • incorporated.

I kind of hope that I can keep announcing MTW stuff in BST. It seems
reasonable to me. But I dunno.

(I do agree that LD stuff definitely doesn't belong in .announce and
probably not in BST either)

I don't know, but DYA got reprimanded for posting to BST. I thought that
"real" stores weren't suppose to post in BST.

Maybe Todd needs to update the BST descriptions.

Rose