 Administrative / General / 8821
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 17:41:08 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin Wilson writes:
Jake McKee wrote in message ...
Great News!

I just wanted to pass on some good news. I was just told that we have 86
6769 Fort Legoredo sets in stock at Shop at Home!

This is great that Jake is letting us know about this stuff, but is it
appropriate in lugnet.announce?

Good question.  I don't think it is.  I saw it, did a double take, got a
little grated by it, but figured it was an honest mistake and given the
tension lately with LD, I figured it best not to say something...for now.

I have deliberately *not* been announcing my
commercial stuff in .announce because I thought it was not OK.

--Todd