 Administrative / General / 8838
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:06:05 GMT

mfuss903 wrote in message ...
<a great deal of stuff...>

Just to clarify, my message asking whether Jake's post was appropriate in
.announce was directed ONLY to lugnet.admin.general, not to lego.direct, and
the admin posts don't appear on the main page (IIRC). Not sure how the
thread got back into lego.direct, I deliberately didn't post there, and
waited a while after Jake's post, in order to avoid this kind of hoooraw.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/