 Administrative / General / 8839
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:31:48 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:
mfuss903 at mfuss903@aol.com wrote: • ...
Have a coke and a
smile or something.  I am sorry - this has been bugging me ALOT and I had to
put my 2 cents in.

Hmmm, what's your name? Doesn't the TOU say you should identify yourself in
order to post?

Mark S., I thought it was OK as long as the X-Real-Life-Name identifies you.
If I look at the full headers for his post, I see:

/Eric McC/