 Administrative / General / 8841
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:55:32 GMT

Please read the group discussions before you post such rudely written posts.

Note Buy-Sale-Trade;

"Community trading post, items wanted, items for straight sale (no
auctions), experiences, market analysis, etc." With the emphasis on
community (or individuals).

Note Shopping;

"Retail, mail-order, and online shopping: information, discussions,
experiences, analysis; FOTW's (Find of the Week), sales, promotions, coupon
offers; LEGO Shop-At-Home Service (phone/flyer specials, availability,
etc.); liquidation outlets, second-hand stores, garage sale tips, etc."

The groups are set up for a reason and as Todd stated he was just reminding
them where they should have posted their message.

Rose

mfuss903 wrote in message ...
In lugnet.admin.general, Rose Regner writes:
Well on the same note the post doesn't belong in BST either.

Rose

Why not??  I mean true, it is not for trade - but it is for SALE and you • can
BUY it - right?  I think sometimes you people have lost sight of the • forest,
AND are missing the trees while you are at it.

R-E-L-A-X !!!!