 Administrative / General / 8835
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:00:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Rose Regner writes:
Well on the same note the post doesn't belong in BST either.

Rose

Why not??  I mean true, it is not for trade - but it is for SALE and you can
BUY it - right?  I think sometimes you people have lost sight of the forest,
AND are missing the trees while you are at it.

R-E-L-A-X !!!!

Sounds like you're the one who needs to relax.  Read Mark's post... probably
better than I could write in reply to you.  Dude, chill out, the
inflammatory nature of your messages telling people to relax is pretty durn
hypocritical.

-Tim