 Administrative / General / 5662
5661  |  5663
Subject:
Next and Prev buttons or links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 04:38:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

While one can always, when walking through posts via the web interface, mouse
up to the location box and increment/decrement the posting number by one, has
there been any consideration to putting a next and prev button or link in a
convenient and unmovable place (in the title bar)??

This would allow one to read the postings to a group in strict numerical order
(till we get a tree walking view that works like a newsreader tree view, this
is the next best thing to allow ensuring that one sees everything in a group,
find a starting point, and walk forward.

I know that this would work only for single groups.

Something already considered?

++Lar