 Administrative / General / 5783
Re: Strategic Rating (Was: Re: Next and Prev buttons or links)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:31:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:
I gave it a 0.  That's my honest opinion of it,

Ah, fair enough - my rant was misdirected then :)

I also just rated this message a 0...

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=5781

...which I posted moments ago (I've been giving my own messages a lot of low
scores, in fact).  I wanted to post a "thanks" to Robert for his suggestion,
because it seemed appropriate.  But even so, my reply is nearly devoid actual
lasting content.  (Robert's suggestion, OTOH, has true value.)

My main metric as I rate these is, how do I react and how worthy are they for
a "top N" list and how worthy are they for coming up higher in searches down
the road.  Thus, Robert's suggestion --> higher score.  My reply --> very very
low score.

--Todd