 Administrative / General / 4007
4006  |  4008
Subject:
Help! My newsreader's downloading everything on lugnet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 15:03:30 GMT

RTL still works ok, but I'm having extreme difficulty with lugnet. The message
count rapidly reaches 6000+, and the downloaded messages are from as long ago
as last January.

Given that I may not be here much longer, this may not be a problem for me,
but if there's a problem with either my software, Turnpike, or the NNTP server
at lugnet, then someone else might need to know :-)