 Off-Topic / Geek / 988
Re: Help! My newsreader's downloading everything on lugnet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 05:27:48 GMT

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000 22:27:46 GMT, mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller)
wrote:

In the meantime, you could use CVS to replicate things.

CVS?

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/