 Administrative / General / 12422
Re: wish's - Contest canceled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 03:49:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

I would respectfully submit that LUGNET Admin is not a good job match for
Larry.

Thank you for your thoughtful responce.  For the time being, I respectfully
disagree.

Well then, would the Lugnet Admins consider it a personal insult if I was to
create a poll:

"Do you think Lugnet Admin is a good job match for Larry?"
"Yes"
"No"
"Don't know"
"Don't care"

I personally wouldn't feel it was a personal insult if worded exactly as you
have it here.  I also wouldn't want to see my name there instead of Larry.

I hope you understand the difference between a poll asking for people's opinion
of Larry versus a contest to run Larry out of Lugnet.  There is an ocean
inbetween the two for me.

-Lenny