 Administrative / General / 12376
Re: wish's - Contest canceled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:55:40 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Joseph Greene wrote:

<snnip>

Is this the same Joseph Greene who posted this (cancelled) message?--

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=13149

You were saying something about playing nice in someone elses pond?

Hmmm, let's think about what gets a post cancelled around here....

Actually, you are correct! I did make a post which, the next morning I re-read
and requested to have it canceled as I felt it excessively vitriolic. If I
recall correctly it contained NO ToU violations and did not generate a request
for it to be cancelled. I simply felt I had been too harsh and requested Larry
to cancel it for me.

(strokes chin thoughtfully...)

Nope, can't think of anything...

'Tis amazing how rtlT goes from this--

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=13203

to this--

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=12370

In just over a month...

Resisting urge to say what's really on my mind...

(well, nothing--I'm all done from the 'I was dealing with Kelly but debated with
everyone else' thing...)

Dave K
-who was supportive ('xept in o-t.d) for many years, and basically gets shot for
being a messenger...