 Administrative / General / 12457
Re: wish's - Contest canceled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 17:44:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Antonishen wrote:
On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:24:07 GMT, Joe Greene <white_volg@yahoo.com> wrote:

<OPINION>
Posting the link to the personal assault here, constitutes flying his kite in
both places. The assault, meaning the contest, was unconscionable. Posting
reference to the assault on this system was equally so.
</OPINION>

Just to clarify, it was Lenny, in
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=13560 that posted the link
here in lugnet, not Chris.

-Rob A>

Ok, then I tender my apologies to Chris regarding the posting on Lugnet of the
link to the contest.