 Administrative / General / 12046
Re: Updated, enhanced LDraw shortcut images in FTX (Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 01:02:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Bliss wrote:
   Can you see them now? Good.

Thanks to Dan Boger for setting up a feed between the Peeron and LUGNET servers, allowing the live LDraw parts images to be shared by both sites. So now the LDrawPart tag can not display all the current LDraw parts, it can display more of the newer colors such as Dark Green (288) and Dark Blue (270).

Well actually it’s 272 but I’ll forgive that one :)

DOH! I should never do color codes from memory.

   Mmmmmmmm Dark Blue....

:)

Steve