 Administrative / General / 12022
Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:29:00 GMT

Huh... Does the weighting on the front page of LUGNET vs. the News page change
for spotlights as well? I noticed this last night, and right now I'm seeing:

Main Page:
1. LUGNET Posting Policy Update
2. LEGO-decorated Christmas Tree
3. Bullfrog: My entry for the Military-Hover-Vehicle Contest
4. MOC: Night Owl
5. Christmas MOC: Overgrown Vignette!
6. Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
7. Putting downt the Riot
8. MOCs from ParLUGment Secret Santa project, 2004
9. Just build.....
10.Lego Performance Art - Stealing the "T" at NELUG Greenburg show

News page:
1. LUGNET Posting Policy Update
2. Re: A Community Problem
3. Putting downt the Riot
4. MOC: Night Owl
5. Just build.....
6. MOCs from ParLUGment Secret Santa project, 2004
7. Another big house of my little town
8. NELUG at Greenberg Train and Toy show December 18 and 19
9. Whatever happened...
10.Johnny five robot

Is this an out-of-sync issue, or are the weights for the main page actually
different?

DaveE