 Administrative / General / 12024
Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 04:02:41 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Eaton wrote:
Huh... Does the weighting on the front page of LUGNET vs. the News page
change for spotlights as well? I noticed this last night, and right now
I'm seeing:
[...]
Is this an out-of-sync issue, or are the weights for the main page actually
different?

Whoops.  Thank you for discovering this.  They were in fact completely
out-of-sync.  I forgot that the news pages use a newer piece of code,
different from the old code that the main homepage uses.

--Todd