 Administrative / General / 12038
Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 18:04:08 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Vince Hagar wrote:

   I would think that making the weightings available to the public would lead to temptation to abuse the system. IMO.

Maybe. But then abuse of the system would lead to time-outs, would it not? If the admins start to see the page leading to too much abuse, I guess maybe then would be a good time to look at removing it.

Looks to me as they have a chance to prove you right -- right at this very moment. Did not take long in this ‘new year’ did it?

Shall we sit back and see what, if anything happens?