  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1181 – 1200 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Is it just me, or...

(...) Nah. I'd say post a MOC, then a day later post that everyone ignored your MOC and everyone hates you and Lugnet is no longer the friendliest place on the internet and you're going to take your bricks and go home. That often gets more posts (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 1.025)

  1st to post!!!

Yeah! All of the regular groups have been posted to, so I want to post to somewhere first! I got my claim to fame! Mmaje (Don't even live in Toldeo) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.tol)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Trading Post Advertisement

Hello all A while ago I chased up an advertisement in the Trading post here in Sydney about some trains and town stuff, I was too late. However the seller does have a fair bit of Castle stuff from 1992 for sale as a complete pack for $400. The (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: First MOC Post

(...) tubineus: Latin for "cone-shaped" (...) Thank you. I wanted something different as a first post, and this is the most different I've ever built. Mike (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 1.025)

  I have a good schematic to post

I have finally debugged my IR proximity sensor circuit and I want to post it to the group. My question is what is the best way to post it? I can put it into a JPG file but I don't want to just send it to the whole group at once. Fred, can this go on (...) (27 years ago, 22-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Blue Light Special catch up post...

Howdy Spacefolks! It's been awhile since I've been able to post here...crappy work eroding my much more important hobbies. So many great MOCs have passed through, I could easily flood the board with responses. Instead, I thought I might try and (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 1.025)

  LEGO star-wars post-cards for trade/sale

I've managed to get the following post-cards 982.123 Light-saber duel 982.174 Droid star-fighter 982.175 Naboo swamp 982.176 Anakins pod racer 982.177 Naboo starfighter 982.178 Sith infiltrator 982.180 Mos espa pod-race 982.181 Use the force And am (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Preparing to post....

Matt, (Cross posted to publish as well) (...) so I (...) Imperial (...) post (...) input (...) I like my Toshiba PDR-M1 myself, you can check my site for some examples. It was pretty cheap, and it has a 3.5" disk adapter for the Smart Media card (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: How do I post feedback on Brickbay?

Clark Stephens wrote in message ... (...) should Just as an addition, the word "post" may be off your screen to the right if you have a low res screen - it's a wide page. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Making Ldraw Parts

(...) That sounds like a good plan. There are several resources regarding parts creation, including the post from John and a post earlier last week from Chris Dee. Also, you submitted to me your parts creation tutorial. If someone would like to work (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

post
(score: 1.025)

  RE: The Human Brain

I know that I shouldn't post a simple "I agree!" but... well :> I will post it anyway ;) (ok, I'll try to add something "new" to it) (...) I must say that I share the views expressed here by Thomas. I also share the views of Laurentino Martins, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 1.025)

  posting failure?

I've been trying to post a dat file to lugnet.cad.dat and have now gotten a confirmation email back but the post has never shown up. It was a rather sizable post. Is there a limit on the number of lines? Thanks, Ben Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: I'd like an answer, that's kinda why I asked the question:) (was: Where is Hexadyne?)

(...) Sometimes people don't allways know the answer, or don't have the time to post. What's the point of a "Um, I dunno" post anyways? But sometimes a "did everyone miss this post, or does no one have any idea?" type post is helpfull... --Kyle (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) What was the point of your post, Richard? To make fun of Tim because he didn't know that TLC wouldn't respond in a timely manner? Or to take the opportunity to take another shot at Brad? Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you don't have (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Cannot post to LUGNET via news reader

Hi All, I appologize if this issue has been posted before, but due to the demise of @home, my email recently changed from bhamilto1@home.com to bhamilto1@cox.net. Since this change, I can no longer post to LUGNET via my news reader. I have already (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: I have a good schematic to post

Hi Keith. Send it to me and I'll post it for all. Please send as a GIF not JPG as this is better for line art & text (i.e., a schematic). I can decipher just about any encoding format so use whatever's easiest for you. -Fred In your message you (...) (27 years ago, 22-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Next Game: Hockey

Boo! My other post didn't show. I had responded to Dave Koudys' post about the blockstacking, and size limits. Anyway... In that message I had suggested the idea of hockey for our next competition. Small robots, shouldn't be larger than 20 cm^3 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GzrnFw.DAo@lugnet.com... (...) Maybe he can't post from work? I can't figure out how to post from work. I can via the web interface, but then it sends the stupid confirmation email to my (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Comparação de Motores (was:Re: Um post do Daniel Pereira (em breve entre nós))

este post (URL) um link para uma página a comparar os motores technic. é simples. esqueci-me de ver as tecnicas no livro... sorry lbaixinho (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Zany Brainy now open in Whitehall, PA (Allentown)

See my post threaded to Frank's Train Sale post. I sent if before I read this one... -Rob Doucette. Rob Farver wrote in message <3787354b.1599674@lu...et.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

post
(score: 1.025)

More:  Next Page >>