 Space / 9388
Re: I'd like an answer, that's kinda why I asked the question:) (was: Where is Hexadyne?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:28:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Falslev writes:
I posted the question a few weeks ago and it just got left
unanswered...maybe I was just suppossed to forget about it, but I was really
interested in it:)

Sometimes people don't allways know the answer, or don't have the time to
post. What's the point of a "Um, I dunno" post anyways? But sometimes a "did
everyone miss this post, or does no one have any idea?" type post is helpfull...

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net