 Space / 9411
Re: sorry, just call me baku.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:38:54 GMT

  Ahhh!  I feel better now.  I almost didn't ask because I thought maybe you
didn't want people to remember, but oh well, curiosity got me.  Good luck
with the comic, it sounds like fun:)

  Is there a site with all the info still on it?  Send me all the stuff, I
won't be able to do it for over a year but I'd still like to see it happen.

  Anyone want to take the project over?  If no one else does I may...

-Nathan

Hi,

I was really excited about it too, but I am also working on another project
that has sort of taken over my free time, I have been working on creating a
graphic novel for a few years, and I just finished writing the storyline
last month. Right now I am in the process of finalizing all my set, costume,
ship, and character designs and taking reference photos.

When I originally came up with the idea for Hexadyne, I thought my story
wouldn't be done for another year or so, but I was suddenly hit with an
inspiration that solved a number of my writers' blocks, and I finished much
sooner.

I did a decent amount of work on the Hexadyne project, but I just got too
wrapped up in my comic to finish it.  I was just hoping people were going to
forget I ever mentioned it... sorry.  I'm a bum.

However, if anyone would like to try running Hexadyne as their own thing, I
would more than glad to send all the info I have worked out to them and let
them do with it as they please.  I really wouldv'e like to see it happen,
but I honestly believe I can get my story published, and need to devote all
my time to it now.  Because of that, I haven't been on Lugnet much recently
either, so I missed your original post.  I apologize for not communicating
anything until now.

cheers!
Joel K