 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5633
5632  |  5634
Subject:
LEGO star-wars post-cards for trade/sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 03:40:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've managed to get the following post-cards
982.123 Light-saber duel
982.174 Droid star-fighter
982.175 Naboo swamp
982.176 Anakins pod racer
982.177 Naboo starfighter
982.178 Sith infiltrator
982.180 Mos espa pod-race
982.181 Use the force

And am interested in completing the set [Although I don't know of any
others, I'd assume that there would be at least 1 more.] I have at least 1
extra of each of these cards except the light-saber duel, and am willing to
either sell these, or preferably trade for others I do not have. I have no
idea what they are worth, but as I haven't seen anyone else offering these
items, I would have to assume that they are of the uncommon/rare variety.

Trades WILL have priority over sales.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)