 Space / 31863
Re: Is it just me, or...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:43:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   I’d recommend posting a new cool moc, that would sure get lots of people posting again to say how cool it is.

Nah. I’d say post a MOC, then a day later post that everyone ignored your MOC and everyone hates you and Lugnet is no longer the friendliest place on the internet and you’re going to take your bricks and go home. That often gets more posts flowing than actual MOC presentation does.

Bruce