 Space / 31841
Re: Is it just me, or...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:23:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steven McDonough wrote:

   I think many of the “elite” builders(who pretty much do deserve the praise they get) on here could build something that’s intentionally craptastic.* Not only would they still get people saying how great it was but they would also get helpful sugestions on it.

I think you’re just whining now.

I’ve also posted some MOCs that didn’t get much feedback.

(3 replies)
(Oh no! Only one reply!)

Looking back at the newsgroup, I noticed that you posted 3 MOCs back in mid-December, a very busy time for many people. Posting activity always drops when it’s near the holidays.

Your space MOCs in your brickshelf folder aren’t bad, but they’re not really remarkable either. I like your Dexter sculpture.

People tend to reply more to stuff they think is unusual or funny. Maybe you should try to shoot for one of those goals.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator