 Space / 31792
Re: Is it just me, or...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 03:13:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Is .space- and all of Lugnet, for that matter- really quiet?

nope; see: http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=1852

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=46303

   I know, I’m contributing to the problem by not posting, but I’ve been grounded off the computer lately and so I haven’t been able to post.

Just checked .space, and no posts for a day.

see above

   .Castle has more traffic, and classic-castle.com has had even more. Yes, its Spring Break, but last week was very quiet, too.

I think we need something around here to revitalize the .space community, something to encourage people to sign up and also encourage old posters who are lurkers (or worse) to post. Perhaps we might even need to follow .Castle (*gasp*) and start our own website- a classic-space.com- to liven things up?

already exists: http://www.classic-space.com/

   Lugnet is really nice, but I think without something new the whole community stagnates.

Just some thoughts.

-JHK

nah, i just think it’s the spring break lull, but at least you got some ‘noise’ started (me included) by posting!

Jeff