 Space / 31874
Re: On complaining...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:19:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:

   What is it about the internet that turns once strong, confident people into poor defenseless whiners.

Haha. Nice line.

I think it’s funny how posts whining about a lack of responses always seem to generate lots of responses.

Allister

p.s. stay tuned for a much delayed moc. It’s black and boxy - you guys are gonna hate it ;)