 Space / 31868
Re: Is it just me, or...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:39:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:

   .Castle has more traffic, and classic-castle.com has had even more.

Good for them, they’re having fun. This is not a post count competition.

Wait! You can’t say that just when we’re winning! Castle is winning!

And there was great rejoicing. -yay-

And then a spaceship swooped down and fired its megaturbolasers upon the gathered peasants, knights, and lords. And there was great burning. -crackle crackle-

Where are the flying sheep when you need them?

Bruce

Um, actually, I didn’t say that at all. My post was some long winded ramble of idle speculation. ;-)

No harm done, of course, but you really shouldn’t have mentioned sheep.

Peace and whatever,

Professor Whateverly