 Castle / 19510
19509  |  19511
Subject:
Springtime in the pasture -or- will the sheep never end?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:36:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings fellow .castlespacers (1)

Bruce Heitbrink recently asked: Where are the flying sheep when you need them? And Larry Pieniazek actually used the term bucolic earlier today. These are clearly signs of some cosmic alignment, so we bring you life’s rich pageant (or a portion thereof):

(2)

Here we see a young ram about to test his mettle against the old patriarch of the flock. Meanwhile, the ewes are busy with the important work. This should answer Bruce’s question.

The rest of the pictures are here. We must caution you that there are images of the wonder that is birth, in case anyone is a little squeamish. (3)

Peace and pastures green,

Professor Whateverly

(1) Or is that .spacecastlers? I can never seem to keep the two sorted out.

(2) Original sheep design by Tom Rafert.

(3) Nothing you wouldn’t see on the nature channel, mind you.