 Dear LEGO / 2521
Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 01:14:21 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Tim Coats writes:
I was hoping Lego could give us an updated list of when and where these
will be available.  So far the info. I have seen seems to be mostly
rumor and most of the stores listed are only back east.  What stores
will they be in in the western US.

You mean Brad didn't just fire back a quick and timely response to your
query?  Gee, will wonders never cease...and you were polite and everything too!

What was the point of your being on Lugnet again, Brad?

What was the point of your post, Richard?  To make fun of Tim because he didn't
know that TLC wouldn't respond in a timely manner?  Or to take the opportunity to
take another shot at Brad?

Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to post, you
shouldn't post at all?  Sarcasm isn't clever; just mean and uncivil.

-John