 Dear LEGO / 2522
Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 12:15:01 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Tim Coats writes:
I was hoping Lego could give us an updated list of when and where these
will be available.  So far the info. I have seen seems to be mostly
rumor and most of the stores listed are only back east.  What stores
will they be in in the western US.

You mean Brad didn't just fire back a quick and timely response to your
query?  Gee, will wonders never cease...and you were polite and everything • too!

What was the point of your being on Lugnet again, Brad?

-- Richard

Actually Richard, Lego is handling most responses by direct e-mail it seems.
My post the other day about mindstorms got a direct response from the person
in charge of the tour.  I imagine that Tim's question might have gotten a
similar response.  My opinion is that Lego is at least watching this board and
taking notes in at least some cases and doing direct follow up.  My feeling
also is that being business people with limited time they are only following
up on posts that they think they can answer and gain some valuable feedback in
the process.  I personally don't think that "Lego, you suck" is going to
garner much response. (At least not from TLC)

Matt