 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 83
82  |  84
Subject:
Trading Post Advertisement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:20:41 GMT

Hello all

A while ago I chased up an advertisement in the Trading post here in Sydney
about some trains and town stuff, I was too late.

However the seller does have a fair bit of Castle stuff from 1992 for sale as
a complete pack for $400. The seller is not aware of LUGNET and so is unlikely
to want to sell these outside of Sydney.But that can be chased up with the
seller I suppose.

If you're interested I can provide details of who to contact.
Email me at work on

    santosh.bhat@leighton.com.au