 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 82
Re: God and TLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:30:59 GMT

Peter Callaway wrote in message ...
I'd feel like Abraham with Isaac on the alter, waiting for the LEGO god to • say
in a deep, booming voice "No, Peter, don't sacrifice your 48x48 grey base
plates. Look, here is a mountain of grey plates of all shapes and sizes for
you to choose from. Go forth and be happy".

<<long period of ROTFLMAO>>

I wouldn't hol<<pauses to finally stop chuckling>>d your breath.

<<chuckles a little bit more, promises its the last time>>

And if you really must hold your breath, have the good sense to lie down on
something soft while you're still conscious ;-)

<<grins like an idiot, but manages to suppress laugh>>

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/