 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 76
Re: LegOz 2000 page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:02:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Rachel Kingston writes:

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/stu/
Its kind of just hanging out there at the moment - if we're cool with it,
I'll link it into the Port Block navigation, and publicise it a bit.
James, feel free to filch the pics of your stuff and use them on your own
site.

Nice work. Thanks for the piccys, I've nabbed 'em and 'll have a page up soon
(ish).

Looks great to me, but where are the pictures of you guys? Don't tell me you
only took photos of Lego!!!! I wanna put faces to names.

I think it was a case of none of us really wanted to be photographed...

I am not going to be able to make it unless my plans suddenly change, I am
going to NZ on either the 31st March or the 1st April as luck would have
it......sorry again:-(

Bummer....

So start planning the next one please :-)

<Spock voice/>By my calculations captain the next one will be June third or
fourth</Spock voice> Possibly somewhere in the Penrith area or shall we spring
for a trip to Canberry and visit?

This fest, take photos of creators with creations for me ;-)
Logos, and T's for the next one, promise.
Rachel :-)

No worries!
James.